Field Study Notes (Visit 1)



From the short amount of time that I was there, I observed and noticed animals and wildlife. Here is the information on my first visit. 
Date and time: September 8 at 7:15 p.m.
Present climate conditions: It was a little windy and there was a nice breeze coming from the North. 
Temperature: 71 degrees
Length of Day: around sunset,  12 hours, 49 minutes 
Organisms smelled, felt, heard or seen etc: I saw and heard lots of birds in the short amount of time I was there. I also could hear crickets and fish swimming and jumping around in the pond. 
Changes since last visit: No changes noticed because this was my first time coming to the area to study. 



 

Comments

  1. Great start overall! Feel free to add more photos if it helps show what you're seeing. Also, keep thinking about where/how many etc as you watch for living things. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study #3